The Fair is open from 9.00 am to 6.30 pm
Electronic payment at ticket offices
Credit/debit cards can be used at the fairground entrances.
Cash withdrawals at the fairground
You can withdraw money via the “CBC/KBC bus”, a real mobile bank.
For a fun visit to Libramont Fair, why not try out our theme-based play park, watch the various animal competitions (Competition Ring), the horse-riding shows (Grand Ring) or the general procession (Grand Ring), or take part in the competition of the Future, etc.
Here’s a smart idea: don’t hesitate to ask for a little "Spa" bracelet for your child as you enter the fairground. Write your name and your mobile phone number on it. It could be useful should you lose sight of them...
Alongside the Grand Ring (accessible from the outside). You will find comfortable facilities where you can change babies’ nappies, freshen them up and feed them in peace and quiet. This area is run by the nursery nurses of the Aline Bernard crèche in Libramont. Our partner Spadel provides all the equipment, such as babies’ bottles, bibs, etc. for you free of charge.
Belgian Luxembourg Tourist Federation +32 84 41 10 11 www.ftlb.be
All dogs must be kept on a lead.
Little cuts and bruises, minor ailments or urgent health problems? A full medical team is in attendance on the site and can take care of you immediately.
There are numerous options available.
- Restaurant Les Cours HALL1
Situated in HALL 1 on floor 1, terrace with a view of the Grand Ring capacity 110 covers indoors - 180 covers on the terrace and 105 covers on the mezzanine with a view of the exhibition. Priority reserved for exhibitors, press and guests - table service, payment by card possible – reservation advisable on +32(0)494/ 774 906 or at email@example.com
"Entre ciel et terre" HALL3
Situated in hall 3 with a panoramic view of the themed exhibition and also a terrace with an unrestricted view of the competition rings and the landscaped garden – reservation advisable on +32(0)494/ 774 906 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Café des prés
Located in Hall 2 near the livestock exhibits, brasserie, light meals,... reservations recommended at +32(0)494/ 774 906 or email@example.com
- Restaurant "La ferme au champs"
Self-service situated close to the competition Rings and in the dedicated green spaces zone - capacity 400 covers - speciality: beef limousin - reservation advisable on +32(0)473 926.794
- restaurant located by the show-jumping arena. Deom caterer, 98.6 % at the world barbecue championships in Memphis (usa), is offering exceptional grilled meats: Brazilian-style beef, haunch of wild boar with garlic, suckling pig with honey and more cooked on cast iron griddles (plancha) evenings 0496 545 727 .
- Bison - Ranch - Orchimont. Bison product tasting and sales. Raising techniques and tourist centre. Western restaurant, Speciality: grilled organic bison meat Tel. +32 (0) 61 292 968
- Ardenne joyeuse: local produce for carry out or to be eaten on site.